Saturday, July 14, 2012

one more step in my life

hallo evryone..tenkiu for spent ur time...i want to apologize to u guys if my grammar is like the tongkang pecah...*ohmyenglish...haha actually..the reason why i want to write this post is to tell u guys that i just receive one good news which will change my life n insya Allah...it will be my future career...alhamdulillah...i got a place in UM...sngt gembire sambil mlompat2 bile dpt tau ni..what course??wait la...i will tell u guys meyh...be patient ok...hahah..lolol....the place is very near to my house la..not too close but bolehla...take a bus only...so..sngt x kesah...i can go back evry weekend lorh...*isy...blom pe2 lg da pikir tu...not good not good...the moral of the story...i'm very happy with this fact...pasti ada hikmah dsebalik sume yg diatur oleh-Nya...=)
n not forget..i want to tenz to my parents coz always  be there when i need ur advise...my family...my beloved frens...tenkiu for evrything and also to all my teachers n my lecturers...tenkiu for teaching me...i will not forget everything..=)

ok...now is the right time to tell u guys about the course..heheh...sngt la lolol...jgn mara ye...i got  bachelor in farmasi....the course that i really want after long time dok termenung memikirkan masa dpnku...i believe that i can do my best n insya Allah,evrythng is gonna be fine...

i really hope that u guys will pray for my success...insya Allah...i also will prays for u guys...
with luv..ad2..

No comments:

Post a Comment